GET AN IPHONE INTERPRETER WHILE YOU TRAVEL
“Of the apps I tested in the low-price category, I liked the Odyssey Translator iPhone series features the most.” - The New York Times
Odyssey Translator is an offline audio phrasebook designed for smart travelers. Let your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad speak complete phrases, or build your own sentences with a few taps! Sentences sound natural because we use professionally recorded audio by native speakers. Begin conversations confidently and find out why Budget Travel named Odyssey Translator the “Best Overall” translator for your iPhone.
FREE TO TRY, BUY ONLY IF YOU LOVE IT!
Over 250 words and phrases are available in this trial version of the app, divided into categories like Conversation, Dining, Sightseeing, Tickets, Transportation, Hotel, Shopping, Airport, Medical, and more. Once youve seen why Odyssey Translator has received such critical acclaim, upgrade to the Complete Phrasebook to access all phrases and categories. Thats more than 1,000 travel phrases across 150 common travel situations!
• No internet connection required — and no expensive roaming charges!
• Speak whole phrases, or build smart sentences with proper grammar
• Comprehensive phrasebook covers common situations you’ll encounter traveling
• Organize your Favorite phrases in any order to plan conversations
• Hear phrases spoken clearly at a pace the New York Times says is ideal for language learners
• All audio has been recorded by native speakers
• Ad-free environment lets you focus on language learning
MORE STELLAR REVIEWS
“The Odyssey apps cover all the usual travel categories, but in far greater detail than the competition.” - Budget Travel
“When youre done, it actually speaks the phrase for you, so there’s no fear of asking for glue, when what you really want is gum.” - Cool Mom Tech
WERE HERE FOR YOUR JOURNEY
Email us at email@example.com, or follow us on social networks for promo codes and updates:
More free and paid Odyssey Translators available on the App Store
French • Spanish • Italian • Dutch • German • Brazilian Portuguese • Mandarin Chinese • Korean • Russian • English (UK)
Is your language missing? Tell us what you’d like to see next at: firstname.lastname@example.org